ml> `Rawr. <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36923889?origin\x3dhttp://angelsofaccident.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

laojas&fion
i think nobody will hate us since we are so cute, humorous and last but not least,i cant think of anything else. so SPREAD THE LOVE! i love you, you love me until you leave kayy! bolditalicstrikestrong
♥♥♥ Love &

CONTACT

angelsofaccident.blogspot.com/ at chickenpie_fion@hotmail.com
Email Me

ARCHIVES

Layout ©

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Wednesday, August 15, 2007
8/15/2007 08:19:00 PM
Today did sth absolutely retarded.Shouldnt mention wad.Today went great.Ms Chan told us not to be complacent.Dun understand how to be complacent?!Lol...tml,watchin rush hr 3 wif serene they all..ok,i should do a test since i found one.

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Obviously her!Even if she scold vulgarities throughout the whole conversation.I dun mind.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Of course lah.Bring home cannot take back my $1.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Who's the last person?Wait huh,i go kiss someone now.My answer is NO.
4. Do you take compliments well?
As in a well call 'compliments'?Yah,to drink water.LOL.I will become bhb.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Yea,when i'm bored.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
No.I will kill myself but i want try wild meat first.
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
Mrs Boster.But i think she will plead me to save Mr zhen tou also.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Now qi yue leh.Creeps!Hao Jie Mei.
9. Who do you text the most?
Lixin or Fion.
10. Favorite children's book?
Cinderella.
11. Eye color?
Black-brown.
12. How tall are you?
Kao.*sensitive*
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Scratch what?My back ar.
14. When was the last time you were at Botanic Garden?
15 yrs ago.
15.Favorite ex..?
Nah.
16.Where was the furthest place you travelled?
USA.Upper Serangoon Avenue.No lah.England.
17.Do you like mustard?
Eee..no lah..but sometimes i will it if it's cold or when i feel like.
18.Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sleeping rawks my life!
19.Do you miss anyone?
Soon i will.She's leaving~~
20.Can you do splits?
I can do banana split.I guess.
21. What movie do you want to see right now?
881.
22.What did you do for New Years Eve?
Who will go and remember?Stay awake until late nite and felt stupid about it??23. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
Din watch but now know that it's about shit.
24.Do you own a camera phone?
Yes.
25.Are you a cheerleader?
No.What qn is this?
26.What's the last letter of your middle name?
What is middle name??
27.Are you hispanic?
No.I'm an asian and i'm an amksian.Wahahahaha.
28.Do you like care bears?
Oh.I'm not related to them.Not my generation.Err...fei yu qing dun play wif care bear rite?
29.What do you buy at the Movies?
Movie ticket lah.Or else buy bus fare ah.
30.Do you know how to play poker?
Kinda dunno.
31.Do you wear your seatbelt?
If i am force to.
32.What do you wear to sleep?
Shirt and shorts or pants depending on the weather.
33.Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
Big.What aspects?
34.Is your hair straight or curly?
Straight----------------------------
35.Is your tongue pierced?
No.Although women should take in more iron,i dunone to taste metal.
36.Do you like Liver and Onions?
MaoFU woDeRING.[mouth-watering]
37.Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people as friends and serious people as teammates.
38.Ever been to L.A.?
No lah.I dun understand their english.
39. Who is on your mind right now?
I cant believe i thot of an idiot.I must be seeing things.
40.any plans 4 tonight?
Meet her.IN MY DREAMS!
41.Whats your fav. songs at the moment?
Spoiled by Jass Stone!
42.Do you hate chocolate?
Are you nuts?!Even mrs nair likes it can!
43.What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My stupidity and their stubborness.And we juz love it!
44.Are you a gullible person?
Nah.I make ppl gullible.
45.Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
I dun.I want her!
46.If you could have any job what would it be?
CD shop helper.Then can listen to all kinds of music!
47.Are you easy to get along with?
Tea.No obstructions.I'm friendly!
48.What is your favorite time of day?
Days i can sleep until late late!
49.Are you generally a happy person?
yah,i'm optimistic!
50.5 ppl u wan to do the quiz.
Ting
Vivien
Serene
Qian
Zeng Jie