ml> `Rawr. <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36923889?origin\x3dhttp://angelsofaccident.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

laojas&fion
i think nobody will hate us since we are so cute, humorous and last but not least,i cant think of anything else. so SPREAD THE LOVE! i love you, you love me until you leave kayy! bolditalicstrikestrong
♥♥♥ Love &

CONTACT

angelsofaccident.blogspot.com/ at chickenpie_fion@hotmail.com
Email Me

ARCHIVES

Layout ©

credits
ME. kynzgerl
CODES. SHOTGUN
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4
IMAGES. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK

Lao Jas Speech
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
11/01/2006 09:40:00 PM
Hey guys and gals(maybe even gays)
after so many months of resting and slacking
I finally created a brand new blog
to share happy moments or bad days with all of you!
Kins,seniors,friends,acquaintances of me or/and fion,even strangers
are pretty welcome to tag or spam.
And this time
I decided to ask someone to share the posting load with me...
FION!
With her
I won't delete my blog
one fine day
like nobody's business.
At least,for now...lol...
I also want to apologise for the sudden disappearance of my previous blog too.
SORRY.
If you want me to link you
please tell me.
FEI HUA!
Thanks wanting for creating this blog!
Err...
nothing to say anymore.
No!
To be more specific
I have forgotten them.